Thursday 19 July 2012

£2 Balance Me Skincare

Screencap from the balanceme.co.uk website
I have an interest in natural skincare and love trying out products that I've never heard of or tried before, which is why I'm excited that Glamour magazine are giving away Balance Me products this month. Balance Me are giving away four of their skin care products which normally cost £11 each, so to get all four for £8 is amazing! I've done a little bit of research on the company itself and their website states that their products are made in the UK and are free from: parabens, sulphates, petroleum, mineral oils, silicones, and artificial colours and fragrances. They are also against animal testing, so the brand seems to tick all of my boxes. I have started using some of the products but don't want to review them until I've been using them for at least a month, so I'll come back to Balance Me at a later date when I've seen the longer-term results, but I just wanted to let you all know about this fab giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment