Thursday 8 November 2012

LOTN: Cinema Date Night

The other night I found myself in the rare situation where I was actually ready before Craig, so I decided to snap a picture so I could use it in a LOTN post. We'd decided to have a date night at the cinema to see the new James Bond film. It was really good, although I think I did fall asleep for five minutes of it haha! I'm so tired all the time now and really struggle to concentrate on something for more than an hour, never mind for over two hours! I still really enjoyed it though despite my little nap halfway through!

So the dress is from Miss Sixty, I like to wear long sleeves in the cinema as it always seems to be freezing. The boots are from Dorothy Perkins. I didn't wear any accessories, I don't really wear a lot of jewellery, so all I have on is my engagement ring. That's it, very simple LOTN :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment