Wednesday 19 December 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

I received this lovely fragrance and the shower products to match for my birthday. Before I actually received this fragrance I'd never really had any interest in it but I knew it was popular as I sold quite a lot of it when I worked on fragrance counters.

I would literally describe this as summer in a bottle but technically it is a combination of Sicilian citron, apple, freesia, jasmine, musk and amber. If you like your fragrances light and fresh then I would say give this one a try. I don't like really heavy fragrances and I prefer the fruitier or sweeter ones and although you can tell it's slightly musky, it's not overpowering, it's very subtle.

Speaking of fragrance, one thing I always do is buy the shower gel and body lotion to match. It really makes a difference as you're 'layering' the scent and it lasts so much longer! I do this before every night out and I find I don't really need to re-apply my fragrance again during the night, so it's one less thing I have to carry in my bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment