Friday 7 December 2012

My Wish List

Even though we're really close to my birthday (one week, eek) and Christmas, I realised I haven't actually put a lot of thought into what I would like to receive! So I thought I should have a look about and give some of my friends and family a little inspiration, as I know I am hard to buy for! Here are some of the things I would really like to receive this season ;)

1. Lipsy Dress
Lipsy Sequin Peplum Dress: £60
I love Lipsy's dresses and I really like the new ones they've brought out for Christmas, this one is my favourite.
 
2. Spa Day
weheartit
There is nothing I would love more after these hard couple of months than a day at the spa to totally relax!
 
3. Scented Candles
The Body Shop Scented Candle: £10
I like filling our home with scented candles, I don't really think you can have too many! 
 
4. Moisturiser
Trilogy Moisturiser: £26
Trilogy is a brand I've been interested in trying for a while but never got around to, and I need a new moisturiser soon.
 
5. A Holiday!
I'm obsessed with looking for holidays at the moment, we both want to get away again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment